- Helps teachers build strong curriculum
- Suggested games and directions in included 4-page booklet
- Recommended for children ages 4 and up
- Engages young learners with photographic learning cards
- Game-oriented to help unlock the potential in every child
Carson Dellosa Education Big Box of Alphabet Knowledge Board Game - Theme/Subject: Learning - 4+250 Piece
Learn about alphabet letters and their sounds while playing with these 250 photo puzzle pieces in the Big Box of Alphabet Knowledge. Students strengthen alphabet skills by naming and recognizing letters individually; connecting letters in alphabetical order; matching printed uppercase and lowercase letters; matching and connecting printed letters with photo objects that have the same beginning or ending sounds; and matching and connecting photo objects that have the same consonant or vowel sounds, and beginning or ending sounds. The box also includes a four-page booklet with directions, teaching suggestions and games. It is perfect for ages 4 and up. Photo puzzles (approximately 2" x 2") are intended to engage and educate young and special learners as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children.