- Three minute contact time to kill C.Diff spores.
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment.
- Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces.
- Meets CDC and OSHA recommendations.
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in three minutes.
- Broad Spectrum disinfection efficacy against over 58 pathogens.
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses, Measles virus and Norovirus.
- Intended for use in healthcare settings.
- EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms.
- No pre-cleaning required.
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes - Ready-To-Use Wipe6.75" Width x 9" Length - 70 / Canister - 70 / Each - White
Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal clinical wipes are ready to use, 1 step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. Designed for daily disinfection, high-touch surfaces and medical equipment. These wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles virus and Norovirus in 1 minute and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in 3 minutes. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). These wipes are engineered minimize residue and leave less visible residue on surfaces vs. competitor bleach wipes. They are formulated with an anticorrosion agent and are compatible with common healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in healthcare settings.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Cleaner Size||6.75" Width x 9" Length|
|Recommended Use||Spill Remover/Bacteria Remover/Spore Remover|
|Manufacturer||The Clorox Company|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.thecloroxcompany.com|
|Packaged Quantity||70 / Each|
|Quantity Per Container||70|