- Latex-free for safer use; powder-free for easy donning; ambidextrous for versatile use
- Cleared for use in chemotherapy; certified to meet NFPA 1999:2008
- Thinner yet stronger tensile strength
- Textured fingertips for enhanced wet and dry grip
- Excellent tactile sensitivity
Kimberly-Clark Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves - 9.5"
Latex-free, nitrile examination gloves provide the protection of nitrile with the sensitivity of latex. Powder-free gloves offer a thinner yet strong, durable barrier with very high-tensile strength. Sure Grip feature with textured fingertips offers healthcare workers superior protection. Textured fingertips allow enhanced wet and dry grip. Gloves are cleared for use in chemotherapy and certified to meet NFPA 1999:2008. Comfortable-fitting gloves feature a beaded cuff and are ambidextrous.