- Designed for children ages 5 and above
- Perfect for enhancing fine-motor skills, counting skills and more
- Life-size bills and coins offer realistic way to introduce money skills
- Versatile collection accommodates both beginning and advanced learners
- Activity guide includes creative ideas to help students explore and learn
Learning Resources Money Activity Set - Theme/Subject: Learning - Skill Learning: Visual, Money, Addition, Subtraction, Making Change, Equivalence, Counting, Fine Motor, Problem Solving, Tactile Discrimination, Self-help - 4 Year & Up - MultiLearning Resources
Money activity set features a versatile collection of items that work well with both beginning and advanced learners. Actual-size bills and accurately detailed coins provide a more realistic way to teach your students how to add, subtract and make change. Plus, use the activity guide for fun, creative ideas for students to explore and learn. Visual and tactile learning style is perfect for teaching students to add and subtract, make change, understand value and more. 102-piece set is designed for children ages 5 and up.
|Unit||Set of 1|