- High rubber content.
- Made with non-latex synthetic rubber.
- The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria on the product that can cause early product deterioration.
- Bright blue color for easy identification.
- Can be sterilized using autoclave and irradiation.
- The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime.
- Excellent band count per pound.
Alliance Rubber 42649 Non-Latex Rubber Bands with Antimicrobial Protection - Size #64 - 1/4 lb. box contains approx. 95 bands - 3 1/2" x 1/4" - Cyan blueNon-Latex
Non-latex, antimicrobial rubber bands are made from synthetic rubber. The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria that can cause early product deterioration. The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime. This product does not protect users from food borne or disease causing microorganisms. Not for use on direct food contact.
|Unit||Box of 1|
|Product Color||Cyan Blue|
|Product Name||Rubber Bands with Antimicrobial Product Protection|
|Packaged Quantity||1 / Box|
|Pack Weight||0.3 lb|
|Manufacturer||Alliance Rubber Company|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application/Usage||Home ~ Office|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.rubberband.com|
|Features||Latex-free ~ Antimicrobial ~ Stretchable|