Computer Components & Peripherals
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS 650VA Desktop UPS - Tower - 1 Day Recharge - 3 Minute Stand-by - 110 V AC Input - 120 V AC Output - 8 x NEMA 5-15RAPC by Schneider Electric
The Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They're available in 'tower' or 'floor' styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
|Brand||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Load Capacity||650 VA/390 W|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Product Name||Back-UPS 650VA Desktop UPS|
|Receptacle Detail||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.67 lb|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||1 Day|
|Waveform Type||Stepped Sine Wave|