- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current Monitoring - Monitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Cyber security - A cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- Local Current Monitoring Display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
- Quick Transfer Rate - Transfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads. The transfer of one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment avoiding disruption of equipment performance.
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Command Line Interface. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- RoHS - Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
APC by Schneider Electric Rack ATS, 208V, 20A, C20 in, (8) C13 (1) C19 out - 1 x IEC 60320 C19, 8 x IEC 60320 C13 - 208 V AC - 20 A
APC Rack Automatic Transfer Switches (rack ATS) provide reliable, redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment. The rack ATS has dual input power cords supplying power to the connected load. If the primary power source becomes unavailable, the rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads. The Rack ATS has built-in network connectivity, which allows for remote management via Web, SNMP, or Telnet interfaces.
APC by Schneider Electric Rack ATS, 208V, 30A, (2) L6-30P in, (1) L6-30R Out - 1 x NEMA L6-30R - 208 V AC - 30 ACode: APWAP4431Unit: Each$2,281.03Add to Cart
APC by Schneider Electric Rack ATS, 208V, 12A, C14 in, (12) C13 Out - 12 x IEC 60320 C13 - 208 V AC - 12 ACode: APWAP4433Unit: Each$1,826.38Add to Cart
APC by Schneider Electric RACK ATS, 120V, 20A, L5-20 IN, (10) 5-20R Out - 10 x NEMA 5-20R - 120 V AC - 20 ACode: APWAP4452Unit: Each$1,775.75Add to Cart
APC by Schneider Electric Rack ATS, 120V, 30A, L5-30P in, (16) 5-20R Out - 16 x NEMA 5-20R - 120 V AC - 30 ACode: APWAP4453Unit: Each$2,378.09Add to Cart