Computer Components & Peripherals
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- EPO - Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Field-replaceable power distribution panel - Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sinewave battery backup - Prevents interruptions, lost pre-sets, missed DVR recordings, lost multimedia server data and premature projector bulb wear and tear when the power goes out.
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS 2200 LCD 100V - Tower - 4 Hour Recharge - 7 Minute Stand-by - 110 V AC Input - 100 V AC Output - 2 x NEMA 5-20R, 8 x NEMA 5-15RAPC by Schneider Electric
Over 20 million units sold - the UPS you can trustAPC award-winning Smart-UPS® is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS® models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data networks. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
|Brand||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Environmental Certification||REACH ~ RoHS|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Load Capacity||2200 VA/1980 W|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Output Voltage||100 V AC|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-20R ~ NEMA 5-15R|
|Receptacle Detail||2 x NEMA 5-20R ~ 8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Product Name||Smart-UPS 2200 LCD 100V|
|Weight (Approximate)||123.46 lb|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|