Computer Components & Peripherals
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA 208V - Rack-mountable - 3 Hour Recharge - 4 Minute Stand-by - 208 V AC, 230 V AC Input - 208 V AC, 230 V AC Output - 1 x NEMA L6-30R, 2 x NEMA L6-20RAPC by Schneider Electric
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
|Brand||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute|
|Environmental Certification||RoHS ~ REACH ~ ENERGY STAR|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Input Voltage||208 V AC ~ 230 V AC|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Load Capacity||3000 VA/2700 W|
|Product Line||Smart-UPS On-Line|
|Output Voltage||208 V AC ~ 230 V AC|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA L6-30R ~ NEMA L6-20R|
|Receptacle Detail||1 x NEMA L6-30R ~ 2 x NEMA L6-20R|
|Product Name||Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA 208V|
|Weight (Approximate)||69 lb|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|