Artist & Graphic Supplies
- Smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay.
- Softens easily with water.
- Quickly cleans from hands and surfaces.
- Paint with tempera, acrylic or watercolors when dry.
- Use with traditional techniques such as pinch, coil, slab, score-and-weld.
- Make stamped impressions, beads, and more.
Crayola Air-Dry Clay - Clay Craft - 1 Each - White
Easy-to-use, clay makes solid, durable forms without need for baking in an oven or firing in a kiln. Smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay. Softens easily with water. Quickly cleans from hands and surfaces. Easy-to-use with traditional modeling techniques. Paint with tempera, acrylic or watercolors when dry.
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.crayola.com|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Product Name||Air-Dry Clay|