PPE - Gloves
- Excellent tactile sensitivity
- Textured fingertips for enhanced wet and dry grip
- Thinner yet stronger tensile strength
- Cleared for use in chemotherapy; certified to meet NFPA 1999:2008
- Latex-free for safer use; powder-free for easy donning; ambidextrous for versatile use
Kimberly-Clark Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves - 9.5"
Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves combine the sensitivity of latex with the protection and strength of nitrile. Innovative gloves' manufacturing technology delivers a comfortable glove with the protection and cleanliness you need. Thin gloves (3.5 mil) are ambidextrous, powder-free, have an AQL of 1.5, and feature beaded cuffs and textured fingertips. They are cleared for use in chemotherapy. While they have the tactile sensitivity of latex, they are not made with natural rubber latex. Plus, these latex-free nitrile gloves are environmentally responsible and may be recycled through the Kimberly-Clark RightCycle Program. They are certified to meet NFPA 1999:2008.
|Unit||Carton of 10|